Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello...

Hi guys and welcome to my corner of the internet.

For years I've tried to keep a diary of some sort but I'm actually terrible writing in it because my handwriting is appalling! I literally cant be bothered. I'm quite lazy, I have to admit. One day, when I was having a down day, I though 'why don't I start my own blog?' From that day on, AverageChlo was born. Dun dun duhh! Tada!

Now, you may ask 'why call yourself AverageChlo?' Well, I got the idea from the saying 'I'm not your average Joe'. I like this unique name because it shows I don't think that I'm significantly better or worse than anyone else. I'm just your AverageChlo, nothing more, nothing less. Well, you can just assume that from what I am writing!

I'm not completely sure about where I am going with this blog but where ever it is, it will be completely honest and hopefully it will help you out if you're in the same situation. 


Please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below, I'd love to hear them. Until the next time!

I have been AverageChlo and you have been _____ <-- FITB

xox 

7 comments:

  1. This is so inspirational love you already xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I didn't really think anyone would read this blog but thank you so much! Okay, now I am being repetitive... xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely will be reading more of this blog again😊

    ReplyDelete