Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Resolutions!

Hi guys!
It's 2015! A new year and a chance to do something great! It is that time of the year where you start thinking about your new years resolutions.
I have a few this year, some major, some not so major.
1. Do more exercise such as Yoga. Okay, so lately I've been feeling a little bit too lazy. There's a line when it comes to how lazy a teenage girl should be and I've overstepped it... This year I've made it my mission to do more yoga to make myself more flexible and healthier.
2. Be more giving. I'm a very selfish person. Cue the objections........okay then... In all seriousness we are all selfish up to a certain extent and we don't take into consideration all of the people in the world who aren't as lucky as we are. I mean obviously we aren't rolling in money or anything like that but whatever we can give, we should.  Even something as small as 20p could help someone. If you are unsure about giving money away to a random stranger in the street, there are many churches that have charity events for the homeless and you could do something as simple as giving away your time for people and volunteering to help out.
3. Forget about those bad people. Okay, everyone has those people in their lives that they really don't need, so simply ignore them. Harder than it sounds but it is possible. If there's someone that's upsetting you in any way, just ignore them and get on with your life. Yep, that's all I have to say on that matter.

'Positivity is not about being soft, it's about being smart.' 
~ Donnie Wahlberg, NKOTB ~
Okay so they are my new year resolutions, I would love to hear yours in the comments below!
I have been AverageChlo and you have been _____<-- FITB
AverageChlo
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment