Saturday 3 January 2015

Stuff that makes me angry

Hi guys!

So today I'm feeling a little angry at society. Like I've seen so many things today that makes me want to scream "WHY?!"

1. Depressing Violinists. Yeah, because sad string music is what I want to hear whilst I'm casually strolling down the highstreet... So I'll explain why I have chosen this as number one, today me and my bestest friend were walking through town heading towards the Library to study (we're so good like that), then all of a sudden I start to hear bloody sad music being played by a busker on the side of the street - I'll give it to him, he's more talented than me, I can't even play a triangle let alone a violin - I don't mind the fact that he is using his talent to earn himself some money but if you are going to play the violin on the side of the highstreet making people listen to it you could at least play a more cheerful tune. 

2. Ignorant people. As I said, I was going to the Library with my friend to study. Now when we get the Library, not only is it packed, but the spaces available are being taken by those ignorant bloody people that decide they need two tables for all of their stuff! WHY?! Have you never heard of piling it up or organising it?! Like come on! And then, when you finally find a table and you sit down, you find the people behind you sharing smelly ham on toast. Again, WHY?! Oh and the put the cherry on the cake, people cant turn their phones on silent nowadays! WHY?! Is there something wrong with your phone?! Lastly, why do people feel the need to make us listen to the phlegm clearing in their throat through their nose! Like you cant just give a little cough? No, you have to snort it up through your nose and create this horrible sound for all to hear! WHY?!

3. Common sense. So this is the part where I get angry at people for not having an ounce of common sense within their body. Today was a rainy day, bit cold and wet, and I see a person standing at the bus stop wearing bloody beach shorts! WHY?! Are you not feeling the cold? Are you Elsa from FROZEN or something and 'the cold never bothered you anyway' because there's me freezing my ass off in 100 layers and then there's you standing there as if you are going to the beach! WHY?!

These are simply my opinion on what really annoys me in society, there are many more but I really don't wish to bore you so I will be going now. 

I have been AverageChlo and you have been ____ <-- FITB

AverageChlo
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment